Share Your Story Contest
In recognition of February being Therapeutic Recreation (TR) Month in Saskatchewan, we are asking everyone that currently resides in the province to participate in our social media contest!
We are asking YOU to:
- NOMINATE a TR Professional in Saskatchewan that has positively impacted your life. OR
- Share your story — TR Professionals are encouraged to share education and workplace stories.
Pictures are a bonus and make for a great story! This contest is not limited to S.A.R.P. TR Professionals and is open to all TR Professionals in Saskatchewan.
Up For Grabs?
- A pair of pre-season tickets to the Saskatchewan Roughriders (all entries)
- A S.A.R.P. hoodie (TR Professional with most nominations)
- Go to S.A.R.P.'s Facebook or Instagram account and find the social post outlining the contest (@saskrecprof).
- Like the post/tweet.
- Mention two Sask. residents in the comments section of the post.
- Comment on the post OR create your own post and metion @SaskRecProf AND
- NOMINATE a TR Professional in Saskatchewan OR
- TR Professionals share your story (education and workplace).
- One entry per/person;
- S.A.R.P. may be in contact with participants about quoting shareworthy stories;
- Pictures shared in this contest may be used in S.A.R.P. publications;
- All contest participants must reside in the province of Saskatchewan;
- All TR Professionals nominated must reside in the province of Saskatchewan; and
- Contest is not limited to S.A.R.P. TR Professionals.
All entries (Sask. residents including Sask. TR Professionals who participate and follow the 4 rules above on either S.A.R.P.'s Facebook or Instagram post (like, mention, nominate/share your story) will be entered into a draw to win a pair of pre-season tickets to the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the 2019 season. The draw will take place on Friday, February 22, 2019. The winner will be notified by 12:00PM through the social media platform they entered and may be mentioned on S.A.R.P.'s social media pages at a later date.
The TR Professional with the most nominations from the contest above, will be awarded a S.A.R.P. hoodie in the size requested by the TR Professional. If there is a tie between TR Professionals with the most nominations, a draw will occur in the same fashion as the logistics above. The TR Professional nominated will be notified through the best means available (dependent on the winner). The TR Professional awarded with the most nominations will be announced on S.A.R.P.'s social media pages and website. The winner will also be represented on S.A.R.P.'s Facebook banner for a period of time, provided that the TR Professional grants permission to do so.