STUDENT LEADERSHIP AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 30th!
The Student Leadership Award is awarded to a Student Member who:
- Possessed a high average over the past academic year;
- Demonstrates leadership abilities among his/her peers;
- Is active in volunteer and extracurricular activities in the community;
- Demonstrates professional development in the recreation field and S.A.R.P.;
- Has not previously received this Award.
Click here for the Nomination Form
The following information must be included with the Nomination Form:
- Acadamic performance expressed as an average percentage;
- Leadership positions held within their program of studies;
- Participation in the community and/or extracurricular leadership activities (ex. beyone academic requirements) that could include volunteer work or paid work;
- List of conferences and other educational opportunities attended in the pat academic year;
- List of specific activity in S.A.R.P., including any volunteer work for the Association.
Fully completed Nomination Forms, along with all other required information, should be submitted to:
Saskatchewan Association of Recreation Professionals
PO Box 583
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4P2